Monday, May 5, 2008

This is great!

This is such a fun idea, Danielle! We just need to teach everyone how to sign in and be able to post! :) I know my mom wants to but hasn't been able to spend time figuring it out yet. Soon though...soon.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone and give a little update.

Ryan and I also got sick after the cruise. Now, 2 and a half weeks later I think we're both finally getting over our colds. Yay!

Last week I took the cornrows out of my hair (finally) and had handfuls of dead hair come out with them! :) It was kinda nasty--but it was so fun to have them in for the time! It was so EASY! Showering and letting it dry is SO much easier than blowdrying, straightening and all that! :)

Ryan and I moved this past week as well. we're still in Provo but in a much nicer apartment and not underground anymore! We love it! We have a balcony and our view off the balcony is a nice grassy area with trees and the Provo River. It's gonna be a fun summer here, that is for sure. Plus, with the move, we got a part time managment/office work position for the complex to help us pay off rent. I started work last week and I love the atmosphere and the people here. It is something I've never done before (filing and being part of a rental complex) but I have really enjoyed it so far!

I'm in my 27th week of pregnancy. Hard to believe, but we are getting ready and getting anxious! Aug. 2nd can't come fast enough! :)

Well,
hope to see some other posts here soon. Don't hesitate to email or call Danielle or I (however, Danielle has been doing this longer and knows more than me!) to figure out how to do it. It really is as easy as email once you start! :)

Love,
Katrina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny... so many similarities. Our first apartment was the same- I was excited to no longer be underground! Now I'm loving having a balcony and was actually going to go see if I could get some baskets to hang on the railing for some flowers. The reason I asked if anyone else had cut their hair short after getting married is- I never realized how common it is and I'm not quite sure what compelled me to do it, but that's how it works I guess. Congrats on the new place- you really should've called us for some additional help! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you- anytime.

Tami said...

I agree that it's really easy once you start. I wish there had been blogging when my kids were little. Then I would have had a better photo journal for them now.

Recently Barb sent me a group picture of us at Women's Conference a number of years ago. Thanks for adopting me as one of 'the girls'! :)

Love you all!