"I have really enjoyed working with everybody on this project. I think we now need a new project, to keep us in touch!! Any suggestions??
Love you all,
Bev"
I may have a one-track mind when it comes to keeping in touch, but having a family blog was the first thing that came to mind because it is SO SIMPLE! Let me give you a quick run-down and you just leave a short comment at the bottom of this post to let me know if this is something you're interested in... if not, I'll just delete it. No biggie.
I'll be sending you an e-mail that says "invitation to contribute to danielle's blog." When you open that e-mail it will say click on this link to accept the invitation. Click and then it will take you to a window asking for your e-mail and password. I use my hotmail address, you don't have to have a gmail address, but can create one right there if you want to.
After you've accepted the invitation, then in the top right hand corner it says "new post" (from here on out after you go to http://www.theburdettfamily.blogsp/... then you'll click on "sign in" in the top right, enter your e-mail and password, and click on "new post" found under "The Burdett Family"). Click on that and you've already begun contributing to the blog! From there it's even easier: just type away all that you're family is up to. You can add pictures and video to your posts (using two icons found on the toolbar above where you'll be typing).
After browsing other's recent contributions you can leave them a "comment" by simply clicking on "comments" below their post.
Be brave, be bold- give it a try! And definitely let me know what questions you may have. Sorry that some of these side pictures are still getting cut off- I'm working on that.
love, danielle
P.S. Brit, Adrienne, Kyle, and any others with your own page- do you want your page added to the link list on the sidebar?
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I think this is a great idea! :) I don't know who all would be interested, but I think that you have made it cute so far and that you have tried to make it as simple as possible for everyone! You're so talented with this Danielle! :) I keep looking at your blog just to give me more ideas and things to do on mine! :)
I think this would be a VERY fun idea and because most of us DO get on our computers fairly frequently, this wouldn't be too difficult! Give it a try! :)
Love,
Katrina
I love this idea. I'm not a good enough blogger to start my own but here you have done all the work (I love the music, the pictures, etc!) and I can just post my news....if I can figure out how to do that! I'm in and I will try to help Grandma get set up. Or Katrina and Ryan will when they come over next time!
I don't know how to post so I'll just add another comment here:
Danielle, can you add a picture of Eric and Steph? (maybe in the corner of the big picture) I have an older one but it will do until we have a more recent one. I'll e-mail it to you!
Love,
Barb
Post a Comment