I'm so impressed with how many members of our family have a blog now! I'm loving keeping tabs on everyone and knowing so much about Kamryn and I haven't even met her yet! Ahh, the beauty of blogging!
So, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there (ahem, my mom and most of the aunts) who would like me to create a blog for them to get them up and running? I would LOVE to, you just say the word. Also, if you aren't able to get into my blog or Jer's (because they are private) e-mail me or leave a comment. The same thing goes for if you are wanting to write posts on this blog and are unable to.
I was so happy to hear that Mike felt strength from everyone's prayers and I'm eager to hear how his back is doing these days! I hope things are on the upside, Mike, and that your prayers are answered in all aspects of your life! Please, keep us updated. It's like our family needs something where we can all easily check up on each other and leave updates... oh, this blog should do the trick! Wink, wink.
So, Kelsey has some big news and doesn't even know it yet. Jeremy's handsome, oh so kind and charming cousin, returns home from his mission on August 14th! We will be working aggressively after that time to have him make a trip to Utah County (from Idaho Falls) for an oh so romantic date... and before she knows it the rest will be history! Well, alright, who's to say? Certainly not me, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway. I just feel like I will have really scored if they do fall madly in love because I'll be seeing her at Burdett AND Jones family parties! Wahoo!
And... I'm so glad that everything turned out okay with Barb & Randy's accident! I can't believe, after seeing those pictures and hearing the story, that everything was so okay!
Our news is that Lizzy is walking now and I realized today that she's teething. But not just a little, 1,2,3..5 teeth are coming in! I got this clip of my girls showin' off their steps...
We had some family pictures done a week or two ago and these are some of my favorites! I'm so glad that we were finally able to have this done!
love, danielle
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment